This statement has been prepared to help those with disabilities to assess whether our Hotel / Restaurant will be accessible to them.
- 5 storeys building. No lift
- Stairs to all floors.
- Reception is located on the first floor (up 21 steps).
- Porterage assistance upon request.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- Fire exits are clearly identified.
- Floors and rooms are clearly signed.
- Well-lit corridors.
- Wheelchair hire available locally (Shopmobility - Bridge St - Cardiff. 02920 399355). We can book for you upon request.
- Telephone with large buttons and flashing light when the phone rings available in bedroom upon request.
- Public transport provision with nearest bus stop opposite Hotel entrance. Main coach / rail station 540 meters away and details of local taxi companies available at reception.
- Toilets in public areas not accessible for wheelchair users. Nearest accessible toilets: Hayes Island Cafe (Open 8.00am - 5pm) (200 meters away).
- Accessible Restaurant / Bar on the ground floor.
- Full waitress / waiter service available.
- Room service available upon request.
- Special diets by arrangements.
- A large clear print copy of all literature is available upon request.
- Restaurant menu also available in Braille.
- Assistance with guiding can be provided.
- For people with a hearing or speech impairment, we are happy to communicate exchanging written notes.
- Some rooms are fitted with flashing strobe lights that are connected to the fire alarm system.
- Information available on audiotape upon request (Seven days notice required).
Please do not hesitate to discuss any special requirements, as your comfort is our priority. However, if our Hotel is not suitable, we will be happy to recommend the nearest Hotel with greater facilities for bedrooms and functions.